THE SECOND BUILDING PHASE – BAROQUE 1742
At this stage of construction, the house gained a floor plan almost identical to the current state and only in the next building phase at the end of the 18th century it was extended by the addition of an arcade corridor and a single-compartment courtyard extension.
The fundamental change of the typology of the older house occurred through the incorporation of the Renaissance layout with the passageway into a new spatial situation with a passage that arose from the assignment of a previously free construction space.
The basement at this construction phase was built as a new, with a method of vaulting through a barrel brick vault on the interlocking strips. This vault was built into the older basement in the scope of the Renaissance assumption. In the discovery of the interior probes, a well for levelling groundwater was probably respected.
At this construction phase, in connection with the above-mentioned construction changes and the extension of the ground floor by the passageway, the floor was built in the extent of almost square space layout. Its division and vaulting of the space has been preserved to the present.